[3830] IARU VE7RAC Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VE7RAC Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 19:24:34 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: VE7RAC
Operator(s): VA7DZ VA7KBM VA7KH VA7OM VA7ST VA7VK VE7JH VE7KW VE7MR VE7UF
Station: VE7RAC

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: BC

  160:    22     1      5        1
   80:   131     1     11        8
   40:   380   211     29       25
   20:   812   609     39       54
   15:   528    89     30       35
   10:    24    36     12        5
Total:  1897   947    126      128  Total Score = 2,623,820

Thanks to the RAC for letting us try our feet at running an HQ station from the
West Coast. Many thanks to the volunteers who stepped up and took part in the
effort.
We had participation from superstations to guys with 100W and wires and
everything in between.
It was fun chasing down the WRTC competitors we tried to work as many of them as
possible as they popped up on the spots.
Thanks for the fun and 73 to all from British Columbia!