[3830] IARU N2YO SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ciprian@sufitchi.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N2YO SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 15:23:13 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: N2YO

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 20
OpMode: SO2R

  160:     0
   80:    38            8       11
   40:   234           18       33
   20:   635           33       41
   15:   386           30       41
   10:    22            9        5
-------------------------------------
Total:  1315    0      98      131  Total Score = 1,087,521

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The contest started with less than ideal conditions on 20, but the band improved
later and stayed open all night. Excellent conditions on 15 as well.
Unfortunately not much to do on 10, however I picked a WRTC station from Italy
on this band.
I decided to get 1.5h of sleep around 4am, however I couldn't wake up for last 2
hours of contest so I missed probably a few morning Qs.

73 de Chip N2YO