[3830] All Asian CW RW1A SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW RW1A SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 11:09:58 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: RW1A
Operator(s): RW1A
Station: RW1A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   10    10
   80:   26    20
   40:  126    85
   20:  343   155
   15:  505   184
   10:   55    45
-------------------
Total: 1065   499  Total Score = 580,237

Good activity of AS stations, specially on 15m

During the day time all bands except for 15m were closed. Towards the end of the
day 20 and 40 strted to open up.

Most amazing was the opening to JA on 10m on my sunrise on Sunday
(23:30z-0040z). For a about an hour enjoyed the JA pileup. Big guns like JA3YBK,
JH4UYB were booming in, though looks like not many trusted that the band can be
open at this time, otherwise could make more QSOs. Sunday morning between 06 to
09z could not hear any JA, only HS, VU, UA9-0.

I did enjoy the contest. Thanks to all who agreed to QSY to other bands on
request.

Was very much missing the possibility to operate 2R, otherwise could have a
much better result.

Vlad RW1A