[3830] CWopsT W7BRS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdw@w7brs.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W7BRS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 08:04:21 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Jun 8

Call: W7BRS
Operator(s): W7BRS
Station: W7BRS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

Total:  23  Mults = 19  Total Score = 437

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Not letting the score be an indicator of how much fun this was.  One of the best
outings.

I was sure I wasn't going to have the energy for a fourth CWT today but I had a
bit of coffee left over so -- why not.

What was cool was the DX.. Lots of DX.  CT1, VK2, DK9, SM5, NH6, KL7, YB1

The YB1 wasn't in the CWT, but I couldn't pass up the chance so I QSY'd up
there
had a three round QSO exchange (with my scratch CW skills) and learned all
about Edy and his dipole and 100 W on the Kenwood.  It was fantastic.  73'd
with him and back to the CWT to grab a few more Qs before draining the coffee
mug and thinking -- this is really fun.

I ran for a bit -- and I will try to memorize the regulars. I should work on
that.

Anyway, thanks for the Q and patience and QRS..  FB all around.

K3, 90W into Sky Loop, w/ Vibroplex Delux