[3830] WPX CW ZM4T(ZL3IO) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ZM4T(ZL3IO) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 04:16:56 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: ZM4T
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZM4T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge
Operating Time (hrs): ~30

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

After a full work week I only managed to get to the station 30 min before
contest start and found one of the finals in the amp blown. After my health
odyssey I had downsized and as a consequence have no redundancy anymore.
So, low power it was.

Conditions were "interesting" with big signals from Europe around the
clock while it was hard to get attention from AS or NA. With the Northern lines
(AS-EU, NA-EU, AS-NA) so wide open there was little to no need to care for OC.
Day one was better than day two.
I was on target to improve the OC record for the first 24 hours but on day two
my body had other plans for me. I ended up with just reaching my own low power
best in this contest but that is before log checking...

It was a lot of fun! Thanks for all the QSO's.

73 Holger, ZL3IO

station used:
Flex-6600M
80 m: 4 square