[3830] WPX CW OK6W(OK1MU) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radioclub@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OK6W(OK1MU) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 07:46:37 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: OK6W
Operator(s): OK1MU
Station: OL7M

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Policko
Operating Time (hrs): 35:45

   40: 1786

The main reason for participating in the 40m band was that we used to verify in
practice that the recent repair of the old 2 el. Moxon for the eastbound finally
succeeded. This was confirmed and the antenna is fine again.

Otherwise, due to the excellent CONDX on the upper bands combined with below
average conditions on 40m and the resulting little activity, the QSOs increased
very slowly and on Sunday the contest was more like a the 160m band, where there
is a tough fight for every single QSO. The best hourly rate was only 130 QSOs,
worked with 450 x NA and 72 x AS.

I had a great time at the contest and it was a fine time with many old CW loving
friends around the world.

Congratulations to all the winners and participants and above all thank you very
much for every QSO!

See you again in November.

CW pileups forever!

Pavel OK6W/OK1MU