[3830] WPX CW K3UA(@K3LR) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K3UA(@K3LR) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 00:53:16 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3LR

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: WPA

   20: 1842

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to Tim K3LR for being his usual great host to his contest operators.
Always appreciate Tim's optimism during each operating effort I do from his
fabulous station.

I had a blast once again during this year's Whippix code doing a new monoband
effort for me - 20M.  Last year it was 15M and the year before I did 40M from
Tim's QTH.

Everything worked super well.  I could have managed my off times better but I
had a family/friends Memorial Day weekend get-together on Sunday so my mandatory
off time was during the last 8 hours of the contest.

Great conditions but many times felt as though the MUF was high enough to soak
out 20M propagation at various brief times.  But all of the 20M folks had to
just push on and not get distracted by badness.

Have a great Summer all and be safe.  Appreciate your family and friends.

73,

Phil K3UA