[3830] WPX CW OH7K(OH7CW) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OH7K(OH7CW) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 22:14:17 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: OH7K
Operator(s): OH7CW
Station: OH7K

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Oskola

   15: 1968

My first plan was check band in the start of contest, maybe work little bit and
then go to sleep for a few hours. But when contest started, band was in very
good shape. US and JA directions was open and it was very great feeling to work.
But on the Saturday evening propagation start to go worse. US direction not
opened like I waited. Actually whole evening and night east was better than US.
Even some VK and ZL´s comes through to log on Saturday night.

Sunday was much worse than Saturday. All the day JA´s and BY´s coming in, but
signal strenghts was quite low. In the Sunday evening US direction start to go
better, but my 36h operating time was used in 21:25UTC.

Thanks QSOs for all and other competitors (ES7A, SN2M, AO5U, YT9A, etc.) who
made really exciting of this contest in livescore. Special thanks to Tero OH7WP
& co for possibility work again from great station !

Radios and antennas:
Yaesu FTdx 101MP with 1,5 kW amplifier
6/6/6 yagis
6-el yagi