[3830] WPX CW NU5A(K5GN) SOAB Unassisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NU5A(K5GN) SOAB Unassisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 16:10:09 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NU5A
Operator(s): K5GN
Station: W5KU

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 31.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:    0
   20: 1213
   15: 1239

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

I chose to stay off the cluster again.  Off-time was determined by graduation
festivities for a nephew which basically eliminated operating Saturday evening
through sunrise and operating when I would normally take offtime.  Also, I am a
lid - several fundamental errors.  But wow, what great condx the first day.
Really also great the second day, just not in comparison to the first.  And we
were fortunate not to have any wx interruptions for a change.   There are some
really big scores out there to celebrate!  Well done, y'all!