[3830] WPX CW AD1C SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AD1C SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 16:08:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Colorado

   10:    3

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Radio:     ICOM IC-7610, 100 watts
Antennas:  Hy-Gain AV-640 multi-band vertical
           1/2 size G5RV dipole in attic
Software:  WriteLog for Windows

My attention ebbed and flowed during the whole contest, and I took too many
breaks.  Conditions seemed better on Saturday than Sunday.  It was great to hear
20 meters still open as the clock approached local midnight.  Very high noise
level on 40 meters prevented me from working much DX.

It was nice to hear so many folks asking for a repeat of the number I sent,
making sure it was correct in their log.