[3830] WPX CW SN2M(SP2XF) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW SN2M(SP2XF) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 14:37:41 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SN2M

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH:

   15: 2281

TNX for all QSO's. Old SP record from 2012 (3Z2X) is now a history. I'm also
happy to beat some big EU competitors.

Score around 6,5 mln would have been available, but I've made HUGE mistake with
the late start and missed the night opening to US and JA... First QSO logged at
5:30 AM, while looked at the livescore and few guys had already over 300qso's
(OH7K, AO5U, YT9A...) Well, I thought it was better to focuse on daylight
hours.

I did my best undoing the losses, but the chase was really hard. 20 hrs of
continous operation, which I'm not used to on single band. BTW nice race with
ES7A on that time, I was amazed to see how he jumps to the top, despite the same
mistake (late start). My cograts.
I was hoping for more QSO's and working till Sunday midnight, but condx were
much worse than on Saturday and band closed abt 22:00 LT. Finally wkd less than
available 36hrs.

Lost 1 hour - power outage. N1MM starts as blank after reboot... Etc.

No major problem with the station, life with new stack is wonderfull ;)
TNX Przemek SQ9ORQ for awesome tower works just before the contest.

Some stats from the log:

EU x 777
NA x 885
JA x 306