[3830] WPX CW W9QL SOSB20 Unassisted QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W9QL SOSB20 Unassisted QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 14:08:52 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOSB20 QRP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: Illinois

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I knew I would have limited time, so decided to try single band QRP. Pretty
tough going with just a G5RV, but some good openings to EU late Saturday helped.
It's amazing how far 5 watts will go sometimes, especially with good ops on the
other end. A few folks could not pull me out but I have to give them credit for
taking the time to try. No joy towards JA and PAC amd never really heard much
SA.

Dave
W9QL