[3830] WPX CW NB1N SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sandortoth_2000@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NB1N SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 12:41:26 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EMA

  160:    0

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

K3
KPA500
3 Dipoles

The new station layout and a more comfortable chair increased my BIC time but
the gorgeous weather outside was a strong competitor trying to pull me away.

I do like SN exchanges that way I have a general idea how I'm doing, in addition
to the online score board.  Entered as assisted but did not get my money's
worth, either arrived late to the spot and they were gone, or other times they
just didn't hear me.

No update to the antennas, just the three trusted dipoles in the trees 10 thru
80.

Pleased to hear many operators from UT, UV, UW, UX.

I had a grate time operating this weekend, thanks everyone for the Qs and catch
you in the next one.

All the best,
Sandor - NB1N