[3830] WPX CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 11:41:37 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70T E74A E76C E77C E77CW E77DX E77EA
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor - JN84IX

  160:    4
   20: 1633
   15: 1650

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

My last stay E7DX was for ARRL SSB.
After 2 days of cutting grass, we did some repair work on the station.
Unfortunately we couldnt get crane on the time so our 40m inband yagi
is still hanging broken around. Many short rain and thunderstorms periods.
We could repair some other stuff and installed as well additional tower for
6m with 7 over 7 yagi on it. Now we have 56 yagi elements for 6m band on 5
towers.
First day we played more serious, 2nd day mostly we were with 1 or 2 OP on the
station, while other were working outside.

great effort from LZ5R...

thanks for QSOs and CU in next one!

73
Braco E77DX