[3830] WPX CW S50K SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW S50K SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 09:54:55 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: S50K
Operator(s): S50K
Station: S50K

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: JN66XB

   15: 2249

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Again, a great experience.
The propagation looked sort of normal to me on Friday night.
The calculated conditions for 15 m looked good into the night.

What an amazing surprise when at 2 GMT waking up to realize and see the band
very well open all over the world in NA and SA, VK, and JA at the same time.

Just the main observations, the first day run was good, this was extended well
into the night. I had the impression that the signal levels were not
outstanding, but the band seems to be open in different directions and for many
stations. The second day was not at this level, JA with some good signals, while
NA, especially on the west coast, with many marginal signals.

Hopefully all the other radio amateurs had a good time in the heated Saturday
match.
And yes, at the same time the hardworking Primoz Roglic won the Giro.

Thank you for all the calls and best 73,
Marko, S50K