[3830] WPX CW NM2O(@W2/JEFFERSON) SOAB Unassisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nm2o@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NM2O(@W2/JEFFERSON) SOAB Unassisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 04:05:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NM2O
Operator(s): NM2O
Station: W2/JEFFERSON

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: NNY
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Operated remote from NNY. Good runs on Saturday. Best DX was E2A calling in on
15 Meters.

NM2A was active, but I missed him. With two active stations, NM2 is well
represented.

RBN shows spots for NM1, NM2, NM3, NM6, NN7, NM8, NM9 and NM0.
Last year only NM2 and NM6 calls submitted logs. Some of these stations called
CQ once and were picked once. It will be interesting to see if they send in
logs.

It was noisy at times and I needed repeats and probably missed a few.
Conditions were depressed on Sunday when the K index was over 3.