[3830] WPX CW KH6LC M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KH6LC@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KH6LC M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 03:45:29 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC NH6V W7EE AH7RF
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Hawaii

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  561
   20: 1476
   15: 1486

I was supposed to go to American Samoa for this one but the trip blew up at the
Hawaiian Airlines gate in Honolulu...You do need your passport to go to American
Samoa....It actually worked out well as one of the ops punked out at the very
last minute and a Multi-2 with 3 ops doesn't work very well...Heather AH7RF
joined us for her first go at Multi-Op contesting...It was bit overwhelming for
her at times but she settled in nicely as the weekend progressed...Conditions
deteriorated during the weekend, opposite of what we were expecting...No station
or antenna problems which is always nice...We enjoyed our traditional
post-contest BBQ...Overall, it was a very enjoyable weekend here at KH6LC and
hope you enjoyed your WPX CW weekend as well...Thank you for your contacts.

                  RIP to our friend Chip Margelli K7JA

                          Vy 73 and Aloha
          Lloyd KH6LC, Rob NH6V, Gary W7EE, Heather AH7RF
                          www.KH6LC.com