[3830] WPX CW K0XP SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0xp@k0xp.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K0XP SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 02:02:18 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: DM24ad
Operating Time (hrs): 06:39

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just playing around, and had other things to get done. Cndx seemed
poor on 15, and 40 was extremely noisy Sat night. Worked the KH8 on 15 and
40 but should have looked for him on other bands, too. Had to call most
big-guns like the P49, PJ2, etc. 20 or 30 times so it got very discouraging
at times. I think somma those guys leave their RF gain set way high above S7
sometimes, since they were usually well over S9 but just CQed in my face.