[3830] WPX CW KO6M SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KO6M SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 00:08:48 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KO6M
Operator(s): KO6M
Station: KO6M

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

About 3 months ago I had told myself that I would be 90% confident in CW to try
WPX.  Sadly, I'm nowhere near that and I had to use decoders still but I said
use this weekend to get more comfortable with it.  So I did.  I sat for a fair
amount of listening and writing down what I heard and then comparing with the
decodes.  I did it in spurts so I wouldn't have brain overload and start tuning
it out.  I think it worked well.  As the weekend went on I could see my
improvements with things.  So... the numbers are low but the skill is improving.
 That's all one can ask for.

Off to more practice sessions.

73!