[3830] WPX CW AJ6V SOAB Unassisted Classic TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AJ6V SOAB Unassisted Classic TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 23:35:46 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AJ6V
Operator(s): AJ6V
Station: AJ6V

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted Classic TB-Wires
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 16:15

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were quite good during the times I was on, particularly on 15
meters.
20 meters seemed to be open to Europe most of the time.  Not as many Japanese
stations on 40 meters in the middle of the night (Pacific time)as there have
been in the past.  I worked a total of 72 DXCC's, and was happy with that.

73, Ed AJ6V