[3830] WPX CW NS3T SOSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NS3T SOSB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 23:00:50 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: MD

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions on 40 meters seemed pretty good.  I just didn't have much time to be
on the air.  Most of my Q's were S&P with a few productive CQ sessions.

Best moment was being called by ZM4T on Saturday morning local time.  Not often
my signal raises skimmers in ZL over 2 hours after sunrise.

I tried a different strategy at the start this time, setting my band map to show
only non-US spots, so I could just focus on 4 and 6 point QSO's for the first
two hours.  Did the same on Saturday night for a while too.  It worked pretty
well, as I average 3.45 points per QSO overall.

Thanks to everyone for the Q's.  See you next weekend on FT4 for the ARRL
digital contest.