[3830] WPX CW NE9U M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, skjasper@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NE9U M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 16:36:52 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U K9CT
Station: NE9U

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: wi

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was a 24 hour no sleep low power M/2 dry run of all the equipment K9CT and
I will be hauling to Italy next month for WRTC.

Craig made the 7 hour drive to the Northwoods on Thursday and he quickly
recovered by taking a pontoon ride and eating prime rib at the supper-club on
our lake!

Friday we set the station up.  A couple brand new Flex 6400's we wanted to burn
in, the 8x2 antenna genius, tri-plexer, all the BPF filters, Couple laptops, all
the cabling and network switches, recording system.

Everything worked without a hitch.  Fingers crossed we have same luck in Italy!

My station is a little pistol set up.  Polish tri-bander and dipoles.  Very
similar to what we will have in Italy.  Hopefully with people looking for us
over there and better propagation that Northern Wisconsin, our rates will be
much higher!

After 24 hours of contest, my wife drove the two sleepy ops back to Jake's
supper club where we wound down with delicious ribs and a couple Southern
Comfort Old Fashioned Sweets!

All in all a fun time!

See you all on the air from Italy!!!!

Scott NE9U