[3830] NCCC Sprint NK4O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NK4O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 03:05:24 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - May 26

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:   7      5
   20:  12     10
   15:   7      4
Total:  26     19  Total Score = 494

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Came home from traveling on the road today in some pretty bad thunderstorms, and
noticed rain had to gone horizontal as my table on my back porch was covered in
water.  Very odd to see, so I fired up the radio as we near WPX just to see
who's checking out their stations but I couldn't hear nada.  The numbers didn't
look bad, so I went outside again to take a look. Sure enough the storms today
took down both my vertical loop AND my INV V out of the palms.  Must have been
some CRAZY wind to do that as that has never happened.   I did get the loop
partially back up but I have some RF as my keyboard froze tonite on a couple Q's
(sorry for those who had to wait or not hear me at all ). .   Let's see how I
rectify before the weekend :-).  GL to all!