[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint N0OJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0oj@n0oj.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint N0OJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 02:31:21 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - May 19

Call: N0OJ
Operator(s): N0OJ
Station: N0OJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MERRITT ISL. FL USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   40:   2     2
Total:   2     2  Total Score = 4

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Hello Everyone,

This is my first NCCC RTTY Sprint in a long time. Thanks Ed, AJ6V for the
reminder on the CQ-Contest reflector!

Listened around for about 5 minutes on 20m for some west coast stations but
didn't hear a peep - went to 40m and worked 2 people. Thank you for the QSOs TJ
(AD4TJ) and Gordon (KX4Z) for the QSOs! I called CQ for quite a while with no
response. Might be conditions though.

I'll try not to be a stranger anymore to the RTTY Sprints - it's a lot of fun on
a Thursday night!

73/DX,

Ryan, N0OJ
Merritt Island, FL