[3830] CWopsT KJ5T Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KJ5T Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 19:45:38 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z May 18

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Just arrived at my hotel for the night in Ohio so reporting a bit late.

Some wire in the air, KX2 + WKMini and ThinkPad.

Highlights were logging RM2D and LY5A.  DX Portable is always fun, regardless of
how big the other stations are.

Also, shout out to AA2IL.  I could probably tune up a wet noodle with a
milliwatt and he would hear me.  I accidentally hit the TU macro when calling
him, but he didn't miss a beat.

I blame fatigue for the mistake,according to my Fitbit I had 10.95 miles.  This
was hiking at Mammoth Cave National Park including a 2-hour tour of the caves.
Needless to say, after all the driving, as soon as I got under my felt blanket
on the sleeping pad in the tent I was out.

Enjoyed my coffee with the view of the Green River.

Hope to see some CWOps folks tonight at dinner and 73.

KJ5T dit dit