[3830] CWopsT AH7RF Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AH7RF Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 08:30:54 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z May 18

Call: AH7RF
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

Total:   3  Mults = 3  Total Score = 9

Hello from POTA K-2222, Honolulu, Hawaii!

First time to try the CWT from up here! Rough time, mostly self inflicted. Late
start due to work ,followed by computer panic (couldn't get the mortty to work),
followed by heather panic (I am not good at n1mm, ugh), followed by new ham
problem, too many signals, I didn't know what to do. The result, I made 3
contacts.  Eeek.  I got more mosquito bites than contacts (note to self: bug
spray, bring it!)

Anyways, a decent radio spot, if I can get there early enough to not be in a
panic....

Thanks for the contacts!

Aloha and 72

Heather