[3830] CPQP N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CPQP N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 15:49:21 +0000
                    Canadian Prairies QSO Party - 2023

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 2:40

   40:    4      2       4         2
   20:   13     17       7        10
   15:    8      0       8         0
   10:    0      0
Total:   25     19      19        12  Total Score = 1,364

I am not sure this QP has much "staying power". The great majority of
my QSO's were in the first 80 minutes. Conditions on 15 were overall poor, best
condx in first hour. VE6SV had possible auroral flutter and was weak on 15; I
could never get his attention (beam stuck to north?). Maybe 3-4 ops seemed only
to work 20M CW. Before a last try at 0223Z I had only found two VE4's on 40.

Thanks to those who did operate if only for a fleeting hour or two.

73, Jeff