[3830] KRC SST NB7O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, khedgepe@presys.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST NB7O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 00:47:10 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - May 15

Call: NB7O
Operator(s): NB7O
Station: NB7O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HERMISTON, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 35 min

   20:  13     11
Total:  13     11  Total Score = 143

Club: CWOPS

Comments:

Took some time today to look for some new stations I had not worked before
especially stations that sounded like they were new to code or to the SST,  I
did work some of the usual suspects.  But I found 7 or 8 new ones and it was fun
to hear them working the code, making mistakes, catching then correcting their
mistakes, and putting themselves out there.  Congratulations to the newer CW ops
who took on the SST.

Thanks to all who make this event happen and thanks to those stations who
answered my call.  And to the couple of stations that I goofed my callsign at 15
wpm I am certain I did that to make you feel better.  hi hi

Seven three de Kevin/NB7O