[3830] 50SprngSprnt N6GP/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt N6GP/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 21:55:49 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2023

Call: N6GP/R
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Traffic on freeways very bad.  Started a bit late on Signal Hill DM03, and
operated about 1 hour.  Took 1.5 hours to get to Diamond Bar DM13.  Was thrilled
to get ZL1RS, 3D2AG and KH6AQ in the log as a rover.  This was beyond my wildest
dreams, but with all of the TEP activity this year, I should have expected it.
Maybe I need to anticipate TEPpy propagation in the June VHF?
My apologies that I did not get my CW interface working for this one.  Laptop
did not have the driver.  Will fix it before June.
Thanks to all the SCCCers who came out to play with very little notice ahead of
time.
CU all in June VHF!
73
Tim N6GP/R