[3830] CQ-M WQ6X(@KN6NBT) SOSB/20CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] CQ-M WQ6X(@KN6NBT) SOSB/20CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 21:20:52 +0000
                    CQ-M International DX Contest - 2023

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: KN6NBT

Class: SOSB/20CW QRP
QTH: Ramona, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 2:22
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0      0
   80:    0     0      0
   40:    0     0      0
   20:   29     0      9
   15:    0     0      0
   10:    0     0      0
---------------------------
Total:   29     0      0  Total Score = 684

This was another remote QRP experiment from Ramona Ca.  I wanted to verify
that QRP power can easily work the world with a reasonable antenna system.
Overall, the band condx. were sucky.  I was disappointed by the poor
turnout overall as hearable on the West coast of USA.  We COULD blame
my RX location, except that the DEARTH of USA bandmap spots told me the
real story.  Maybe things will be better next year.
LooK for a write-up at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com