[3830] Volta RTTY K3MM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3mm@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY K3MM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 15:57:19 +0000
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest - 2023

Call: K3MM
Operator(s): K3MM
Station: K3MM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   56    23
   40:  156    54
   20:  380    76
   15:  284    66
   10:   44    29
-------------------
Total:  920   248  Total Score = 4,128,996,800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were pretty bad at the start with an A index of 19 there wasnt a
whole lot of 2BSIQ going on or EU on 10 either. With the limited pot of
customers, I worked on milking every available multiplier out of 10 and 80 while
I could.  Conditions also improved somewhat for the 2nd half allowing me to
collect more JA prefixes and better distance scoring.

I'm not sure how accurate N1MM scoring is, but my claimed score would be a new
SO record if it holds at 4.1 billion points!

73, Ty K3MM