[3830] Volta RTTY OH1NOA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY OH1NOA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 12:43:00 +0000
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest - 2023

Call: OH1NOA
Operator(s): OH1NOA
Station: OH1NOA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Pori
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   42    18
   40:   42    20
   20:  122    35
   15:   17    12
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  223    85  Total Score = 18,272,620

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

TS-2000 + R9 vertical

My first Volta RY contest since ... early 1990s? This contest has always been
billionare contest and seems that they have invented new bonus points since the
early days. Well, RTTY contests have more often stupid rules...

Activity felt a bit slow and condx too. 15m on Saturday was strange: in the
evening no EU but loud KH6ZM and JH4UYB on the band. On 10m I heard only LZ6K.