[3830] Volta RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@suremail.gg
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 10:26:21 +0000
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest - 2023

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB-6 LP
QTH: Guernsey

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:   86    39
   15:   49    31
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  135    70  Total Score = 10,461,150

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Getting over Covid, so I decided to just do the 6-hour entry, and I think I am
pleased I made that choice as conditions weren't great.
When I started, 15m looked good, but quickly faded out, so moved to 20m. Even
that wasn't great.
Took a break for a few hours, and started on 20m picking up a few mults, then
checked 15m, and found it was good. Nice to catch KH6ZM there, which was a
surprise. Also great to find a good number of South American stations, as they
were worth a lot of points compared to W/VE.
Sunday morning started on 20m, and got VJ5W for the first QSO. Saw ZL3P, but way
too weak to work, sadly.
Spent some time CQ'ing and worked a few more mults, but - as usual - a loud EU
station called me, then moved up a little and started calling CQ.
Mostly just S&P for fun, as my head wasn't quite into a serious effort,
thanks to Covid!
Thanks to all for the points....
Phil GU0SUP