[3830] 50SprngSprnt KR1ST Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alex@kr1st.com
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt KR1ST Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 03:16:40 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2023

Call: KR1ST
Operator(s): KR1ST
Station: KR1ST

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN21fk

Total:  QSOs = 42  Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,092

Rig: IC-7300/Gemini HF-1k
Pwr: 1kW
Ant: M2 6M3

The conditions were certainly interesting. It seemed like there was a constant
opening to two or three grids in FL, and other grids would pop up sporadically
and disappear again as fast as they popped up. It was nice to see brief openings
to the Caribbean and Cuba also. For whatever reason it was a lot harder than
usual to work the locals. Lot's of multipath distortion that I usually only see
on the higher VHF bands. On MS I could hear many stations on every sequence, but
it was still a struggle to complete a QSO.

Thanks to the sponsors and thank you for all the Q's! See you in the June
contests!

73,
--Alex KR1ST

 Band   Mode  QSOs     Grd