[3830] NewEngQP K1NZ/M SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K1NZ/M SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 12:53:32 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2023

Call: K1NZ/M
Operator(s): K1NZ
Station: K1NZ/M

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:     11
   40:     56       24
   20:     59       15
   15:      2
   10:
------------------------
Total:    128       39  Mults = 38  Total Score = 11,210

Club: Hampden County Radio Association

Comments:

My friend Matt and I decided to do a repeat of last year's NEQP rover and
brewery excursion again this year. Unfortunately, we lucked into an exclusive
Hill Farmstead curated tasting on Friday (my goodness, Ann is such a wonderfully
exquisite beer) which made our NEQP route a bit of a mess. There was a lot of
driving to hit a few out-of-the-way county lines which also affected the number
of breweries we could visit. Conditions weren't the greatest but having CW
capability this year made a difference.

All in all, it was still a fun trip and we'll probably do it again next year!
2018 Camry, FT-100D, and ATAS-120.

167 QSOs / 11,210 points / 12 counties / 11 breweries

Some notes for improvement of the contest in general:
Results should be published as soon as adjudication is finished.
The exchange should be reversed to STCTY format to match the other concurrent
QSO parties.
Self-spotting should be allowed in order to increase phone participation.