[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 20:19:57 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z MaY 10

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  76  Mults = 76  Total Score = 5,776

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Wow. Sometimes Mr. Sun is our friend and sometimes he isn't. Today he definitely
was not. This may be the worst conditions I've heard in many years short of a
complete radio blackout. It was nearly impossible to work anybody on 20 meters.
I did manage to work a few on 40 and even got a little bit of a run, but it
would be hard to imagine working harder for so few QSOs. I even went to SO2R
mode for a little while to try to squeeze out a few extras, but it did little
good. Sure hope things go better next time around. See everyone the week after
Dayton.

73...
Randy, W8FN