[3830] NewEngQP K2RB Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2rb@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K2RB Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 18:50:44 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2023

Call: K2RB
Operator(s): K2RB
Station: K2RB

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: FN31kg

   80:     13
   40:    106
   20:      2
------------------------
Total:    121       0  Mults = 27  Total Score = 6,480

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Did QRP from home Saturday.  Interesting.  Ran 100 percent,  When QRP all
stations that called were very readable.  No digging stations out of the noise.
The GBARC club tried to activate Sunday at Hoydon Hill location, but conditions
were so bad that I didn't work one station.   QRP didn't work effectively in
contest type operation   No QRP for field day.  It was fun hanging out on such a
beautiful day and I discovered my own computer issues for future pota
activations.