[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt KA2KQM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kent.odell@lumen.com
Subject: [3830] MWaveSprngSprnt KA2KQM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 May 2023 00:51:28 +0000
                    Microwave Spring Sprint - 2023

Call: KA2KQM
Operator(s): KA2KQM
Station: KA2KQM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM74tm

Total:  QSOs = 5  Max Dist(km) = 89  Total Score = 169

Glad to be on for the Microwave Sprint. Modest station here. IC9700 10 watts to
45 element loop yagi on porch. Rain was threatening off and on and I was afraid
to get the 9700 wet. So stayed at home. Ground here is 3200 ASL so that helped a
bit. Activity was modest and conditions fair at best. But worked the following
all on 1296.100 MHz SSB.
W2FMU EM74tm 1 KM
KX4R  EM73lw 89 KM
KC4JD EM74xi 36 KM
W4ZST EM84ao 39 KM
W5TDY EM74tm 4  KM
Also copied NV4B/R with 10 element yagi and old Demi xvtr on kitchen table on
902.100. That was the first amateur signal I have heard on the 902 MHz xvtr so
that was fun! Thank you Chris! Total score 169 KM. Thanks all for getting on the
air. Hope to work a few of you next Saturday for the 50 MHz sprint!