[3830] NewEngQP WO1N Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP WO1N Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 15:23:35 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2023

Call: WO1N
Operator(s): WO1N
Station: WO1N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN42io

   80:    115       0
   40:    198       0
   20:    110       0
   15:     40       0
   10:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    463       0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 49,078

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Station: FTdx5000, C3-SS@38', 40MDi@50', 80M-K2KQ, N1MM+

Soapbox :

Wow conditions were pretty punk for the entire event. Watching crazy K
indices and long duration flares all weekend.

Crappy weather all week so I didn't get the yard work done that I
had planned. When Saturday dawned beautiful and bright I knew
I was in for a challenge to balance contesting and the other stuff.

N1MM+ says 8 hours, which is about right. One session right after
I came in from moving some heavy trash barrels of compacted,
wet leaves resulted in the fingers not going to where they are supposed
to on the keyboard. It was typo after typo, fixup after fixup. I am
a good touch typist so I'm like WTF? Eventually the fine motor skills
returned.

About 99% running. All CW. Best hour was 88 Qs. I need to figure out
what I'm not doing right in the multiplier department.

Score attributed to my local Ham club after spending some cycles in
the prior week motivating members to get on the air and make some Qs.

All in all, not a super serious effort but fun none-the-less.

73,

Ken - WO1N