[3830] DeQP W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DeQP W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 03:06:51 +0000
                    Delaware QSO Party - 2023

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

   20:     2        1      2
   15:     1               1
-------------------------------
Total:     3        1      3  Total Score = 260

Score includes 50 bonus points for electronic submission. Log has been submitted
to the QSO Party sponsor.

It was really hard to find any DE stations amidst the 7QP, NEQP and INQP. Not
having found a single one, I finally resorted to calling CQ on 20m later on
Saturday and got WA3WAT to answer on SSB.  Normally CQing isn't a problem and I
do lots of it this weekend, but I lost my voice that morning from a cold, so
talking was a challenge :) After that, a few more DEs finally trickled in on
CW.

I worked NDE and SDE, but never heard KDE in lots of listening.

73, Bob, w0bh

QPC #20