[3830] NewEngQP NN6U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john@nn6u.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP NN6U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2023 19:19:44 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2023

Call: NN6U
Operator(s): NN6U
Station: NN6U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:
   40:              1
   20:              3
------------------------
Total:     0        4  Mults = 4  Total Score = 16

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated mobile from my Jeep on Saturday, doing 2 POTA activations. Kept my
antenna in "mobile legal" configuration (CalTrans max vehicle height
and no radials) since I was entering 7QP and INQP in the Mobile category. (It
looks like NewE only does Mobile categories for mobiles in New England). That
might have limited my reach, but I was able to work almost everyone I could hear
over the noise floor. I was hoping 10m or 15m might have been open, but was only
able to hear NewE from CA on 20m, plus one 40m QSO after sunset.