[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt VE3SST Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nomacklem@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MWaveSprngSprnt VE3SST Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2023 12:00:11 +0000
                    Microwave Spring Sprint - 2023

Call: VE3SST
Operator(s): VE3SST
Station: VE3SST

Class: Rover LP
QTH: fN04oa

Total:  QSOs = 26  Max Dist(km) = 174  Total Score = 3,124

Club: Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

First time out with more than one band portable. Ran into some technical
problems that did not show up when testing Friday (of course!). Due to these
problems I didn't expect to move to another grid so did not sign /R.
Summary of activity included my first ever use of 902 band (Thanks for
trouble-shooting and 1st contact Dana VE3DS)
902  5 total, 3 cw, 2 ssb
1296 5 total, 1 cw, 4 ssb
10G  16 total, 7 cw, 9 ssb
Best distance 174Km Peter, VA3ELE EN94wc from FN13ax.
Thanks to all who stuck in there for me! I will be adding 2304 to the equipment
in the next few weeks.