[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 May 2023 03:11:24 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - May 5

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      3
   40:  12     10
   20:  15     10
   15:   5      4
Total:  35     27  Total Score = 945

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Had such a great start tonight including 5 Qs on 15, a first in many months
after hearing only crickets on that band every week.  20 was better than
expected, but hit the slows on 40 compared to last week, and there went hopes of
another 40+ night.  Heard neighbor Al, W1FJ only a few Qs ahead, but he hit the
accelerator and left me in the dust.  Heard several of the big guns in the
mid-50s at the bell. Had 3-baggers with AA7V and N6TTV, a rare treat for me to
have any 3-banders up here in the Northeast Corner.

Many thanks for the Qs.  I won't be active in the New England QSO Party this
weekend - under the gun to finish a bathroom renovation before company comes to
visit.

73,
MikeNH