[3830] CWopsT WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 May 2023 14:17:50 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z May 3

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

Total:  84  Mults = 84  Total Score = 7,056

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Well that was a fun 84 for 84 on 40m running at 42+ for an hour. This was my
first full hour in a while due to work etc... I did have a very 'visible'
problem with my good ole paddle... It was working great before the gun, but
during, the dit contact was sticking and causing a problem. I had a continuous
distraction during the entire hour. My wonderful radio cat OLIVE was constantly
reaching up on my leg wanting immediate attention (she is a month overdue for a
front paws claw clip...OUCH!). She kept trying to sit in her favorite chair and
I had to keep her busy for a majority of the CWT. I was glad to see Q number 85
with a minute to go. I believe that I made my first contact with N4JEH, Jenna
this morning. I was also very please to work several other new ops. Today's
experiment: 42+ wpm running on 40m only. My goal was to RUN for the entire hour
while not yielding to the temptation to jump ship to 20m or go to S&P. I
stayed on track. Thanks to all for the Qs. I hope to work many of y'all this
weekend in one of the 4 QPs this weekend. If you haven't heard about the State
QSO Party Challenge, you can email me or visit our website at stateqsoparty.com.
73 Dave WN4AFP