[3830] FlQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 15:20:29 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2023

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 20:00

   40:   75      4
   20:  246     66
   15:  180     39
   10:    5      0
--------------------
Total:  506    109  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 47  Total Score = 127,794

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

This year it was not sure that I can took part in FL QP. We had many reparation
works on the QTH. Fortunately we finished it on Saturday at 15Z and I was so
happy that I will be on the QP again this year.

Usually 20m is FB from the beginning till not closed, but not in this year. I
heard pileup who called mobiles, but here no wishper and when I heard the weak
mobile (W4AN, N4CW, K4OJ) even no any other callers they're no copy me.
Fortunately nice activity was on 15m and I can made here so many QSOs. My big
thanks to mobiles, who was also on 15m. Last QSO on 15m was at 19:46Z.
Later also 20m opened but I must spend so many time when I can break the USA
wall. On 15m it was every time just 1 call ...
40m opened later as usually, but 20m was open till 02Z. (last QSO at 01:21Z
W4AN/M)

At 01:17Z I worked with N4KGL from HAM - my #65th county. Missed only WAG and
WAK. So pity,that at the beginning of the QP theese 2 counties was QRV only on
20m (WAG: N4CW, N4FP, W4AN - WAK: K4TCG, N4FP, W4AN)and I don't heard any of
them. It would be so quick SWEEP from the EU.

On Sunday 20m was much better and I was so busy on 20/15m with mobiles - not
many time to try SSB RUN.

10m never opened as in previous QP's and I can work here only 5 FL stations.

My #66th county was at 19:05Z WAK - W4AN/M and SWEEP (WAG) gave me Jim AD4EB at
19:55Z -  thank you so much!!!

1x1 stations was also so active - 67 QSO totally

Thanks for the excellent activity of mobile stations!!!

AD4EB/M 68/47
K4OJ/M 61/42
N4CW/M 42/32
K8MR/M 41/19
AD4ES/M 38/28
W4AN/M 34/22
N4AO/M 21/16
AA4TI/M 18/10
K4TCG/M 12/9
N2BA/M 10/9

(8): K4R
(7): N4R
(6): K4I, K4U, N4S
(5): K4C, K4S, K4T, N4C, N4T, N4U, NV9L/4, W4AC
(4): 8x

73, Laci