[3830] FlQP N2NL SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N2NL SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 May 2023 02:27:48 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2023

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Brooksville FL
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

   10:    9
--------------------
Total:  561     0  CW Mults = 73  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 81,906

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Elecraft K3, Acom 2000A, Spiderbeam @ 42ft, rotatable 40m dipole at 45ft

Ironically, after spending the whole first part of April in FL, I had to return
to Alabama late last week to take care of a few things during a pause in my home
construction (in FL).  Regretfully, not much time to be QRV as I have a long
list of things to do before I head back to FL next week.

I did some shack re-arrangement and apparently changed something that is causing
my remote desktop and Remoterig CW monitor to glitch out while transmitting.
When remote, I run DXLog and generate PC CW on the remote PC back in FL to try
to eliminate any issues with jitter - and it seemed to work fine - but while
transmitting I could not enter anything in the logging fields which made timing
a bit more critical than normal.  Something to troubleshoot next week when back
in FL.

Really fun pileups on Saturday when I was fresh meat on a band.  Things were
much slower Sunday as expected.

Thanks for all the Qs!
73, Dave N2NL