[3830] FlQP N9TF SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP N9TF SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 22:59:11 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2023

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: Clarksville TN

--------------------
Total:  205     0  CW Mults = 53  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 86,936

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

That was a lot of fun! I wasn't sure how much BIC time I would have this
weekend. The mobiles sure kept me engaged and glued to the chair! 91 of my 205
Qs were from 13 mobiles worked over the weekend. AD4EB and K4OJ were the big
mobile winners in my log at 18 Qs each. N4CW was a close second with 13 Qs. I
had a lot of fun monitoring the travels of Jim, AD5EB on APRS. Jim, you were
strong on 20m until you hit the upper panhandle, and then all I heard was the
pileup!
Thanks to all the mobiles who got out to activate many counties.
Thanks for all the Qs and pulling this little pistol out of the pileups.

Score includes the 2X for running low power.

73 Gene, N9TF
K3S @ 90 watts to 6btv ground mounted.