[3830] FlQP NM2A SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP NM2A SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 22:17:40 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2023

Call: NM2A
Operator(s): NM2A
Station: NM2A

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   57     0
   20:  168     0
   15:   96     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  321     0  CW Mults = 63  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 80,892

FTdx101MP/85W
A3S Tribander @50ft.
80/40 Trap Dipole @40ft.
N1MM+ w/WK-USB
Begali Contour/Turtle

and lots & lots or rain and high winds!!  Yikes.

Once again a fine job by everyone who made this QP a
huge success.  Well Done!!
It was a hoot again watching all the mobile rigs go around
the state.  AD4EB,Jim and wife/driver KI4HKY, Melody are pure
machines on the road.  Jim...I honestly dont know how you do
that!  Maybe in some life I will approach your skills!  Also,
I see what Jim means when he says we all need to spread out around
his frequency...some up and some down.  That makes his task easier
and it keeps his freq sort of clear when he does respond to your call.
Several times he came back to my lil signal and he had to repeat
becuz someone slammed his freq with their call and I couldnt hear him.
Wastes his time.

That was just pure fun and again, I couldnt rip myself away from the rig
and computer with the APRS maps!!

CU next year.  73

Regards,
Mark NM2A