[3830] FlQP K7SV SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K7SV SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 22:12:55 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2023

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: VA

   40:  117     0
   20:  306     0
   15:   50     0
   10:    3     0
--------------------
Total:  476     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 127,568

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Working Santa Rosa (SAN) was an interesting experience. I was chatting with Bert
N4CW just before the start. Thought he was starting in SAN and figured I had it
in the bag. He worked someone else and disappeared. Didn't hear SAN during the
day and figured I might catch K4TCG or AD4EB there on Sunday. In the last ten
mins Sat K4PV in SAN showed up, ended up working him on 3 bands. My first Q on
40 Sunday morning was K4TCG in SAN.   Caught AD4EB in SAN close to the end!
Chasing the mobiles is great fun! Missed FQP last year because wife was in the
hospital. Tks for the Qs and great fun!