[3830] NDQP W0BH Out of State LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NDQP W0BH Out of State LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 16:20:51 +0000
                    North Dakota QSO Party - 2023

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Out of State LP
QTH: NEQP mobile

   40:   0      1
----------------------------
Total:   0      1       0  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Log has been submitted to the QSO party sponsor.

I tried to find ND stations for the State QSO Party Challenge and for the ND
mult in the NEQP, but they seemed to stay on 20m which didn't work from NE. I
finally asked K5CM to see if Mary/WA0CSL would QSY to 40m so I could work her.
She did and was my only contact. I actually gave her two contacts since I was at
a county line, but only one counts for ND even though they both count for her
for the Nebraska QSO Party and the SQPC.

As a result, I won't get my two required contacts from North Dakota, but it was
fun trying and partially succeeding! Seems like I did, for all intents and
purposes, work the NDQP. Thanks Mary and Connie!

73, Bob, w0bh

Should be QPC #17!